Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Michael

This is Michael's first time writing his own name. I was really excited when he called me to show off his work. I knew he could spell his name, but he had never written it before. We bought him a Leapster for Christmas, and then for his birthday we got him the Letter Factory (a good investment for your pre-schooler). He would always type his name in at the beginning of every game. Then when we started practicing writing, I guess he pulled it all together. I think he did a good job... even if his penmanship isn't great yet. An d I think it's cute that his "L" is backwards.

3 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

YEA! I clicked on your blog, and I see something other than a bloody head: ) I tease, I tease.
Your son is stinkin ADORABLE, and what an exciting moment! I can't wait till Mo can even say his first word...

Alyssa said...

Precious--Wow! That's crazy that he's writing his name! Man he's getting so grown up.

The Carpenter Family said...

Way cute! That is such a great thing! The puzzle pic is funny!