Thursday, February 26, 2009

Super Comic

This may seem a little silly... but it's a comic strip I drew for a Home Family and Personal Enrichment meeting back when I was the Enrichment leader. I thought it would be fun to post it. It took a long time to do... so I might as well get some more miles out of it, and I had a lot of fun doing it. Some of it was traced and some of it I free handed, but of course the women super heroes needed some wardrobe updates. Their original costumes were a little less than modest, as you could imagine. The meeting was based on a talk by Pres Faust on "The Forces that will Save You" (you should read it if you get a chance). So we took a super hero spin on it. It was a good evening... I thought so anyway. Don't think I'm being sacrilegious in the strip... It's meant to make a point, while still keeping it a little light.

5 comments:

Emily Ruth said...

This is Awesome! Thanks for posting: )

The Carpenter Family said...

So sweet!! Thanks for sharing! You are way talented!

fish said...

you make the rest of us look bad, what w/ all that talent of yours. seriously, that was pretty cool.

Jennie said...

I loved it :) Where is the sequel?

The Scott's said...

Seriously, is there anything you can't do?! You are definately one of the SuperWomen. Glad you found me. And, yes - I've been working out. I have been pumping iron (getting seriously sore), I'll be biking tomorrow and running at the end of the week. So. I'm on board. How are you doing?