Friday, April 17, 2009

Matthew goes to School!


Matthew started school this past month. I think he's really enjoying going. He's attending one of the public schools here in town that has a preschool. He has a bit of a speech delay, and they have a program there to help get him on track. His teacher there is very nice, he has a big playground, and he gets to ride the school bus. He often gets upset with me if I try and take him to school, or pick him up. He insists that he needs to ride the bus two times.

Michael is a bit jealous that Matthew gets to go to a "big school" and ride a bus. But he understands that Matthew's school will help Matthew to talk better.

So that leaves me at home two days a week with just Macey, who happens to be taking a nap at that time... what luck! I always enjoy a little extra time to myself.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

My goodness your kids are growing up fast! That's really cute how much he loves riding the bus :)

Jennie said...

I am glad they have support for your little man! How fun it must be to ride the bus :)