Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Charge!

Scott really enjoys playing basketball. So much so that he gets up pretty much every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5am to go and play at church before he goes to work. Well this morning, after playing a great first game, he took a charge from someone quite a bit bigger than him (think Steve Nash vs Charles Barkley), and this is the result. So Scott and I got to spend some quality time together in the ER while we waited for the doctor to come and staple his head closed. Scott handled the whole thing pretty well... except he was a little peeved with the doctor who said he would only be getting two staples,(so he wouldn't need any thing to numb the pain), and he ended up with three. He even went off to work later.

9 comments:

Amber said...

Hey Nash...way to go ;-) I am definitely up for a playdate

Angie said...

Ouch! I'm sure Kevin would have loved to take care of those staples. :)

Katie said...

I always like to see my brothers bleed! Ha Ha Ha! Just kidding, just wish we could have seen such basketball action in Texas.

Alyssa said...

Yikes! It looks more like work dispute gone terribly wrong with those staples in his head.

No fair, I want to have a playdate too--stupid 2000 miles between us!

Emily Ruth said...

Hey girl! I stalked you down: ) I was talking to a friend of a friend at a playgroup and she mentioned you had a blog. I had to track you down. Your family is so beautiful! How old is your little sweet girl?

Miller Family said...

OUCH! That looks painful! I can't believe he went to work....tough man.

Emily Ruth said...

Sara~ my email is emidinkl@yahoo.com---will you send me your address? Of course you can link up to me. I linked to you without asking...sorry; )

The Carpenter Family said...

Yes...that is the Kirsten you are thinking about! :)

The Taylors said...

Wow! He's die-hard! I can't believe he wakes up at the crack of dawn to play basketball (or that he wakes up at the crack of dawn to do anything :) Tell him to get better soon!