Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Michael's First Day of School


Michael just started preschool this past week. He's been very excited about school, and getting to go. Although... he does keep asking me when he can ride the bus. I keep trying to explain that you don't get to ride the bus yet. He really likes his teacher, and has made some friends in his class. I'm really excited about his making friends... I know it's silly, but I'm just as excited about him going to school as he is. I do feel sad about Matthew though... he asks me every time Michael goes to school if he can go too. So I feel bad about having to tell him no... someday though... he'll be off too! It's so fun that they're getting big. But I am very happy about Michael. I think he's going to do great at school.




8 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yikes, I can't believe how much Michael looks like a miniature Scott! And to think we all thought he had strong Montross genes with the dimple chin! I also can't believe he's in preschool--where has the time gone?!?! It's so funny how kids yearn to ride that big yellow bus :)

Unknown said...

Hey, good to see the pictures of the triathlon. I think that's amazing anyone who says they can do that. Anyway found your blog from Karen's and had to peek!

Emily Ruth said...

I can't believe you have a kid in Preschool! Awesome. And I am totally jealous you finished that triathalon. Both times I've started training for one, we were blessed and got pregnant---so I still don't know if I could actually finish. Although, now I know I gotta start one to get a baby; )

Karen aka Zookeeper said...

Ummm...I realize we see you ALL the time...but when in the WORLD did Michael get so BIG! What are you feeding that kid? Do you have the right chemicals in your pool (I know you practically live in it)! :)

The Carpenter Family said...

How fun! What a big kid! Congrats on the triathlon! Great Job!!

Miller Family said...

Wow! Preschool....we're getting old!! He looks super cute. And by the way....you are a rock star doing triathalons! Go girl!

The Hall Family said...

He is so cute. I am glad he love school.

Alyssa said...

I'm SO looking forward to picks of those AWESOME costumes you make--I hope I'll be as cool of a mom as you are:)