Friday, January 18, 2008

Christmas Fun



We really had a good Christmas this year. It was especially crazy not being at home (due to our water damage) . But I always find it tricky to juggle time between families. For some reason it always ends up that Jake and his family visit on the year it's supposed to be the Johnson Christmas. But we always make it work. We got to spend Christmas day with Grammy, and the evening with the Montross family. We also spend lots of time with the Montross family playing, going to the zoo, riding the train at McCormick Park, and just hanging out. I think all the Montross (and Bueler too!) cousins all had a really good time together.







5 comments:

Alyssa said...

Okay, I keep forgetting to tell you when I talk to you, the pics of the montross cousins reminded me. My friend here in SC went to high school with your sister. They moved from Idaho and were in AZ for just a couple years. Her name is Cynthia (Budge) Giles. Budge being her maiden name. Cynthia said Rebecca may not remember her, they didn't hang out or anything (Cynthia has a crazy memory about all sorts of detail). I showed her your pic on your blog and she was like, yeah I totally recognize her, she said she can picture you with your hair in a pony tail and a headband on--and asked if you were into sports. She even remembered your brothers name (which escapes me at the moment) and said how he would hang out with Christensen (or something like that--I can't remember), then she laughed about all the crazy girls that were after them in high school. Anyways, crazy how small the world is, I think we found out where she went to high school and then Al started spouting off names of people he knew that went there (I don't remember our friends HS's).

Amber said...

I can't believe you started a blog and didn't tell me :-) Glad you did though-the pictures are cute.

Alyssa said...

Hey, I tagged you--see my website. I'm sure you're not into that sort of thing but you're supposed to "tag" 5 people and I only know 5 who have blogspots (other than DeaAnna who tagged me).

Angie said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world! It took you long enough. :) Now we need to get Grammy,Katie and Dawn to do one.

Matthew DOES look so different with his big boy's haircut. I still haven't cut Cassidy's hair. Well give those boys and Macey a big hug for us. We miss ya!

In case you forgot our blog address: djfam.blogspot.com

Amber said...

is it still Christmas over there? How about some easter pictures...you do celebrate easter don't you :-)