Sunday, March 30, 2008

Michael turns 4


We celebrated Michael's fourth birthday at Chuck E Cheese this year... again. But everyone seems to love Chuck E Cheese.... even Scott. Michael was really excited for his birthday. In the weeks preceding it he'd ask me when his birthday was, and I'd tell him in two more weeks, or 3 more days, and he'd always say "I can't wait that long". But his birthday finally came, and now he's a big four year old. That also meant that he could get out of his car seat, and into a booster chair. He was super excited about that, especially since he got one handed down from his very cool cousin Andrew. Now he feels like a really big boy. So we had a great time eating pizza and playing games... it seemed like we had 200 tokens, they seemed to last for ever. I think Grammy even enjoyed herself. Hannah brought along one of her Nancy Drew books, and Grammy read it while we all played games. Scott had fun playing the basketball game, and even hit the 100 ticket jackpot for scoring 60 points in the time allotted. That was pretty exciting. I really like the picture down below of Michael playing Skee-Ball. He looks really intense. Michael got some cool presents too. His favorite was his "Letter Factory" game for his Leapster. He told me today "Thanks mom for getting me my Letter Factory Game. I really liked learning all my letters, now I don't have to go to school" he he he.... he's funny.


Michael riding in the big Monster Truck



Scotty winning the basketball jackpot... he's got nice form, doesn't he

Michael the Skee-Ball pro



Matthew liked playing this game... even without putting in a token

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy birthday Michael! you sure have a silly dad-but I bet he is fun to play with at Chuckie Cheese...that is--if he ever let you play anything :-) j/k love all of the new pictures Macy is getting so big. PS do you guys want to hang out with us yet?

The Carpenter Family said...

looks like you guys have been Birthday busy! Great job on the cake! It was great seeing you at the zoo!

Katie said...

Good times! We love Chuck E. Cheese too! What talent your family has for winning!